Sunday, April 12, 2009

1yr anniversary fear!!! plz help?

I%26#039;M 18 AND ITS ME AND MY BOIFRIENDS ONE YR ANNIVERSARY AND I DON%26#039;T KNO WHAT TO GET HIM...I%26#039;VE GOTTEN HIM A OUTFIT FOR HIS B-DAY


COLGNE AND OTHER GOODIES FOR V-DAY


BUT WAT DO I DO FOR A 1YR?





I TOLD HIM I JUST WANT DINNER N A MOVIE


AND FLOWERS


SO HE WON%26#039;T SPEND MUCH


BUT WHAT DO I DO?

1yr anniversary fear!!! plz help?
Recreate your first date. If it was a dinner and a movie. Get take out at the place you had dinner and settle in with the DVD of the movie you saw or if it was a stroll in the park, have a picnic in the park you went to. Sentiment always works with anniversaries. If you have fears now, wait until you get married!
Reply:Who cares? You%26#039;ve already got the most important thing: each other!



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment