Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 year anniversary coming up, what should I get for my G/F?

me and my g/f love eachother very much and it will be our 4 year anniversary on September 6th, the past anniversaries i got her jewelry, flowers, went out somewhere nice. This time around i was thinking of taking her to a concert(Maroon 5) at the end of september, so it would be just the 2 of us going, what do you think of that idea? and if there are other things that i can get please tell me and help me out? thanks

4 year anniversary coming up, what should I get for my G/F?
the concert sounds good how about a romantic dinner after?
Reply:Here%26#039;s what you can do. Get the tickets to the concert. Don%26#039;t even talk about the concert at all just have the tickets ready. Make sure you plan accordingly so you can get there on time. Now before you go to the concert make her an amazing dinner. Learn how to cook something nice for your lady. Internet is the source for this. Make an amazing dinner she%26#039;ll love and the concert won%26#039;t even be a thought in her mind because you haven%26#039;t been talking about it. Just when she thinks the night was great with dinner talk about a movie instead and plan on going. Grab your Maroon 5 CD and head out. Play the songs she likes the most She%26#039;ll be thinking, %26quot; man that sure would be nice to go to that concert%26quot; play along till you get close and than spring it on her BAM concert, total surprise great dinner you are the man and you know great sex afterwards. Try it.



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment